Caster offers creators 5 different ways to monetize their content and time
- Direct sponsorship - Brands or individuals can sponsor your channel. Sponsors pay creators a fee to be the exclusive (within Caster) sponsor on all of that creators content for a period of time.
- Bonus offers" - Select from various bonus items to offer your potential sponsor/fan to entice them into bidding on your calendar day. Including (but not limited to):
- “Answer my 5” - Personalized video message from me to you where I answer your choice of 5 FAQ’s about me.
- "Behind the Scenes" - Watch me as I create a video that will get posted in the future via live webcam.
- Get a personalized custom 10 second video message.
- A 5 minute two-way video chat.
- Referral Link - Link each video/photo to an external product for purchase or to your content on a different platform.
- General - General advertising on your content.
- Category - Sponsors pay all creators within a category (Cosmetics, Skin Care, Fitness, Travel etc...) to have their ad appear on every channel within that category. Creators split that fee proportional to the number of unique views of that sponsors ad.
- Targeted - Sponsors pay creators a fee to have their ad shown only to specific viewers that fit within a demographic.
How to get started with Caster:
- Create a Caster account
- Upload video and/or photo content to Caster
- Link each video/photo to your content outside of Caster
- Visit your calendar on Caster and attach bonus items to each day
- Share that calendar day to your followers on other platforms
Your audience can then bid (via auction) to sponsor that day. That day includes the exclusive rights to advertise on your content (on Caster) as well as the bonus items you selected in step 4.